Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Know the basics of Success in learning the Forex!

Know the basics of Success in learning the Forex!


May all of you who read this article never heard of information either from the internet or from other sources, that forex trading is called give promises that pompous, like for example learning forex is easy and in a short time can generate enormous profits.

In this article I want to share my experiences, and on the statement above, I must say that it is of course true, you can surely benefit above average in foreign exchange trading, even if there is only the smallest price change with a pair or pairs already can give you great benefits. This often obscure risks on currency trading.

The advantage of course can you get, but you'll need to construct a trading system to regulate how much profit target and limitation of your loss.

The assertion that one can learn forex trading quickly in a simple manner is a myth in my eyes. Indeed more people who testified about their success compared to their failure, but sometimes it is more about luck than their analysis is accurate. Don't get me wrong, I do not deny someone can be successful, because the stock or currency trading there are only two; the increase or decrease in price, so you have a 50:50 chance of comparison.

I also think that forex trading is simple, then I open an account through the broker and deposit money that is not too much as the initial capital. I bought a stock CFD, commodities such as oil or gold, and then begin try forex with the pair EUR/USD, and I was successful at the time. Equity account me be quadrupled in just over 2 weeks, so I got a 400% profit and I think "benefit here is easy! I foolishly did not immediately start from first! " I think if I keep more capital in my account, it would be a big advantage I can get. Then I deposit more funds on the trading account, the first week I walk like what I expected, but after that my hope shattered along with the capital I that started out. The financial markets change and against the position I took. That is when I began to realize that forex trading is not as easy as I think and I started to find out what really happened.

If I have done something different? Why did the market react that way? What escapes my observations? Is it possible my transaction overseen by manipulated prices and broker? From this thinking I started to figure out diinternet and on the forums, the results suggest that much so I continued trading as all my thinking is wrong.

I learned if you want to participate as a small retail investor, you have to take into account that many of the people involved on the forex market. We have to have the basics of technical analysis forex so know the right time to make a transaction. This is the answer to my question above.

Based on my experience, it is very likely benefit from trading currencies or foreign exchange, but it was not easy, to success in forex trading, you should have a basic knowledge of the discipline and attitude in observing the market activity.

I wrote this article in the blog of my Forex learning so that you know the positives and negatives of currency trading. With articles and tips that are on this blog, I hope your forex trading knowledge. So mistakes I ever made made the experience for you too so as not to commit the same mistakes. My experience creating knowledge that not only theoretically, also gives an overview for you so before plunging into the world of trading, to prepare in advance for example with the use of a demo account to test the theory in the practice of trading knowledge.
How do I best start trading forex?

From my experience, the most important thing is to seek basic knowledge Learn forex. Get an overview and to familiarize themselves with the theory about trading. Learn the terminology and methods of market analysis. Search for articles about the basics of currency trading to get a basic understanding of fundamental analysis and graph analysis to help you make trading transactions. Finally, happy learning!

Related Posts

Know the basics of Success in learning the Forex!
4/ 5
Oleh